Staffing ExpertsWorking in the staffing business for 20+ years we know to solve most of the problems and identify and take advantage of the opportunities. We take into account all the unique circumstances our clients face before recommending a solution.
Timely AdviceThe old adage is the early bird gets the worm. We believe in attention to detail, making the easy decisions quickly and analyzing complex problems promptly to make the best informed decision.
Identify OpportunitiesIn a dynamic word there are always more opportunities then you can take advantage of. If you are alert, listen to your prospects, clients, staff, are in touch with the leading minds and prioritize things you will be successful.
Maximize SalesMaximizing sales is easy; making money takes skill. You can maximize sales by giving away the store and go bankrupt. We believe maximizing value, profits and sales in that order, but coming takes lots of hard work and experience.
We advise staffing companies on finding opportunities and solving complex problems.
We coaches owners and managers how to maximize their sales, profits and company value. We become an extension ofour clients operations and are there for all of their staffing and business needs, including: sales, marketing, compensation plans, finance andaccounting, M&A, exit plans, general management and everything in between.
Coaching and General Management
We advise you where you should take your business to maximize its sales, profits and value. We provide you with a road map on how to get there. We not only develop a business strategy, but also the tactics you need to make it happen. LEARN MORE
Staffing is a people business and therefore has more than its fair share of problems and crisis. We have been there and know both how to anticipate and defuse problems to resolve them before they get to the crisis stage. We have the perspective of someone not emotionally invested in the problem and who deals effectively with crisis. LEARN MORE
Marketing and Operations
We evaluate your sales and marketing efforts to determine if you are getting your fair market share and are on your way to accomplishing your game plan. We review everything from your fees and margins to your policies and procedures. We determine what you need to do to get job orders, if those orders are profitable and if you have the right mix of clients. LEARN MORE
There is a problem - it appears you are using categories and no feeds have been put into those categories.
- As a small direct hire shop we were not growing or profitable. Optimal relocated us and got us into gets into LI. Sales rose to $10 million, we opened another office, became profitable and they engineered an internal buyout for us.
- OM helped us to grow to $12 million in full service O/S. When the recession they got us into IT, helped reorganized the company and created our own proprietary MSP/VMS to leverage our growth.
- As an old line LI business was got complacent with unprofitable office. Mike’s turned things around, tagged locations to be closed, used metrics to motivate our team, brought in a dynamic team to penetrate the $850 million IT market he targeted.
- We were in healthcare staffing 25 years, but within comfort zone. Optimal got us into 2 new allied HC areas and we doubled our size. We are now into social media and poised to enter new geographic markets.
- Our F&A division grew via acquisition within a multi billion staffing company. But we now had multiple different comp plans. OM created uniform win-win comp plans tied to individual contribution for all locations and team members.
- We had created our own intellectual property and wanted to expand but didn’t know if we had how to minimize cost. Mike’s proformas showed how to use our iP to demonstrate how we save our clients’ money and minimize our cash outlays.