The 2014 CSP Invitational Staffing and Recruiting Conference:
June 11th -14th at the M Resort, Spa and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada: open to all.
For more information about the seminar, visit the California Staffing Professionals website.
On June 12th and 13th join Michael Neidle, CEO & President of Optimal Management, Inc. and a frequent contributor to LinkedIn to lead sessions for staffing leaders. Hear him talk about how to Maximize the Growth & Value of Your Co/Mini MBA Program Overview and The Size of Your Local Market Niche – 2014.
- An all day session including: becoming a leader in your marketplace; differentiating your services; creating value added services; documenting how you can increase client profit; the use of metrics to maximize profits; creating win-win comp, tactical and strategic plan; control the MSP/VMS process; creating a guaranteed exit plan; dealing with crisis and much more. This will include a hands-on case study where the attendees will solve practical staffing problems using the tools demonstrated.
- This session will provide estimates for key temp niches as requested by attendees, a review of the impact of 3D manufacturing (the next industrial revolution); other trends and how the economy will impact staffing and Q&A from audience.
The all day session will be an overview of a mini MBA certification intended to be offered later this year covering: management/leadership, finance and accounting for owners and mangers, marketing/recruiting management; crisis management, organizational development and support functions. Copyrighted profitability modules will be licensed in Post Graduate training courses. Program certification should enhance results and company market value.
Optimal Management & Michael Neidle:
- Optimal Management has been in business 20 years serving all staffing sectors
- Check out our ongoing series on “How Small and Mid Sized Companies Become Large”
- Prior to OM, Sr. VP of Snelling and Exec VP of Hall Kinion Neidle (now part of K Force)
- Sr. exec at Fortune 500 corps.(Phelps Dodge, Anacomp, DNC, Novartis, Crane)
- CEO, CFO, Mkt. Res. Director, Director of Planning, Economist
- Start up companies in: materials, transport and construction
- MBA, Chemical Engineering degree. CUNY, Univ. of Bridgeport, Yale
- 200+ speaking engagements, articles and 15 cover stories
- On Good Morning America, quoted in the WSJ, LA Times, SI and the Hispanic Times
- Colonel MS National Guard, built the lowest cost plant in the industry, patentable materials and processes
- Made presentations at NYSE annual stockholders meetings
- Worked in the IT, engineering, environmental, services, financial and manufacturing sectors